Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nothing


OK so I will be in Japan in one week!!!!!
7 days!!!
I have a lot to do. Most importantly, I got to get an extra pair of glasses! But I have done most of my shopping so that’s good. I have got to thank J for taking me clothing shopping the other day. We went to half off day at Last Chance thrift store. I was great I got some cloths for work and the BEST 80’s pink flats. LOVE THEM! I still need to get more bras though. You know these 36C/Ds will be havin a hard time in Japan! HA!
I got a bunch of Easter candy that I am gonna deal out to all the teachers at my school (you’re supposed to bring presents).

I am excited about my going away party. Beer at Brew House and dancing and The Star Bar. Be there or be square.

I am just excited. I will be in Tokyo in a week. That is so cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a funny girl! wish i could go to your partay! drink some drinks for me k? love ya!

Anonymous said...

oops that comment was from me: darcy j. sachs