Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good Bye peaches…hello kaki

It's time to go.

I am sitting at my laptop now, uploading some last minute CDs. I am so sad all of a sudden. I have spent the last few days saying good-bye to all my pals. It has just really hit me now that I am going. I don't know, I am just really going to miss all of you. I wish I could bring someone with me. Just one person would do. Anybody. OK…who wants to go…? I finally finished packing. I am taking SO much stuff with me!! I HATE IT! I hate having to lug my life around. It's the worst part about traveling. I feel like I am always having to do it too. I am only bringing the important stuff, but it's still SO MUCH!! Basically its clothes A LOT of work clothes. Then I am bringing a lot of toiletries and medicine that I like. Bringing my laptop and all the accessories that go along with that and my camera and accessories. I am bringing a small collection of classic movies and really that's it! WOW, that's IT! How can that be it! Man I have a lot of clothes.

Gosh, I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. I am too excited and nervous.

OK well I am going to go get more CDs to upload (That is one thing you don't have to lug around anymore!! You can carry more media around with you in your pocket NOW then you could in a moving truck a few years back. I definitely love that!)

Talk to you all when I am in LA maybe,

Otherwise…see you in Tokyo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just sent you a message on myspace...give me a holler when you get to l.a. if you have some free time and maybe we can meet up before you head to japan.