Sunday, March 11, 2007

HEY LADIES!!

*the cheesy music kicks in*
I have been thinking lately about all the cool pals I have here in ATL. I have a lot of great friends. I am so lucky! *sniffle, sniffle*
(I am always friends with the girls who dont have girl friends! Whats with THAT! And I have so many gal pals.)
I am gonna miss all of you so much. But dont worry, no, no... dont cry. There is a really easy way to heal all the loneliness and pain.........COME VISIT ME!! You can stay with me in the closet I will be calling home.









*OH* I almost forgot to tell ya'll that I got the info on my apartment. It is a Leo Palace which means it will be furnished!! YIPPIE! That means I can spend more money on clothes and drinks! WHOOHOO! Its a tiny place but cute and close to the train station.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

puppy!!! you make me sad. I love the pic from the optometrist office!!!! you're such a nerd and I love that about you. please don't go!
-L