Saturday, November 17, 2007

Halloween 2007 We ROCKED IT!


I have not had the chance to write about Halloween yet. It was a while back but better late than never I always say, so a quick entry about Halloween.

I had a particularly good one this year. I went out with my Nihongo gurupu of gals. We all met at JJs place and got ready. We decided to revive the 80s for that night. When I got to JJs, T-cat was already there and we started getting dressed. A few other kids trickled in gradually and we had a rather large party happening. All the girls were dressed in 80s regalia and T-cat and I became the hairdressers teasing and spraying every ones hair into amazing 80s dos. T-cat did an amazing job with eye shadow too. After that we took cabs up the street to a bar near Ebisu station. The crowd was very international and EVERYONE was in costume which was really fun. I bumped into Navi who strangely knows a friend, who knows T-cat. The world is so small. We danced the night away. We closed the place down and were some of the last to leave the bar! Then we all took cabs back to JJs and slept. I had to wake up at 9am that morning (Sun) and rush back to Ibaraki to meet my IC and move apartments. It was such a rough day. After only having slept a few hours I had to spend the day lugging all my stuff from my old apartment to my new one. And let me tell ya, that hairspray did not want to come out. I washed my hair 3 times that day and it STILL felt sticky!!

Its serious business people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not even playing these are my fav pics ever, u are so cute , it makes me miss u even more! come back for the NEW YEAR! haha, =-)

miss u, hope all is well <3