Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crying

My heart is broken.

My closest friend here is going back to London cause she was offered a much better job.
I am so depressed.

She was someone i really grew close to.
I have other friends out here, but most of them live far away, or in Tokyo. I can see them on the weekends, but it was so nice to have someone close by to meet up with when I had a bad day and needed a drink, or when I was lonely. We always had such a good time hanging out and going sightseeing and had planned to do a lot more traveling in Japan.

It can be hard out here cause I dont have friends at work or family or any other friends in my area. So I spend a lot of time on my own. Sophie was my family out here. Now she is going and I am going to miss her so much!!

I would always say "what would i do if you were not hear?". Well now she is going! What will I do????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww i'm sorry sweetie :-(

Anonymous said...

baby girl! that's awful. Well I guess you should just come home and let us cheer you up!
Don't worry, you are divine. You make friends so easily and everyone who meets you, loves you. keep that chin high babe, you'll be fine. We miss you.
xoxo

Lauren Hudgins said...

I may come down to Tokyo with CJ next weekend. We can play then.

Anonymous said...

im sorry to hear that marjie! =-( i know its sad!! You'll find someone else! orrrrrrrrrrrrr u can just move back here! haha, jk. But i really do miss u ! What are the plans with tyson and so on?

and how is ur summer goin otherwise! i need updates =-)