Sunday, February 18, 2007

Going into TOXIC SHOCK!



GO GREEN GO GREEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREEN!!
So we did derby today. It was a good time, my throut still hurts from screaming. S and I decided to stop off and have dinner on the way (OK I made her stop even though she said we would be late, Sorry S!).
Anywayz we were late, but we got a good spot anyway. My team was not competing (the APOCALYPSTIX) It was the Toxic Shocks VS the Denim Demons. So of course we had to root for the Shocks. And you know they won. That 'Skate Outta Compton' was really pretty good.



S and I tried to get a lil buzz going but you cant drink inside the rink so everyone goes outside and tailgates. I had brought me some vodka in a flask and some cranberry juice (courtesy of my momma, so 'Thanx Momma!') There was not really enough time to run out to the car and slug a few down in between periods. So next time ladies (sniffle sniffle, I will not be here to enjoy it with you) make sure to get there early so you can get a prime spot in the parking lot. Dont forget to bring chairs and S, dont make everyone stop to get dinner next time!! GOSH! (heehee).

No comments: